"I am living out my life in my corner, taunting myself with the spiteful and useless consolation that an intelligent man cannot become anything seriously, and it is only the fool who becomes anything....A man ought to be pre-eminently a characterless creature; a man of character, an active man, is pre-eminently a limited creature." -Notes from the Underground, F. Dostoevsky

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Portrait of a cheerful young african woman smiling

So, this is actually becoming fun.  Our latest trip down the LDS stock photo lane comes from LDS Living magazine as part of their article "10 Things LDS Singles Wish You Knew."


Again, think this cheerful looking woman is LDS?  


Shilling for Planned Parenthood?



And Deepak Chopra!!!



Look, I know the church desperately wants to convey the image that we're multicultural, happy, smiling people.  But seriously.  I'd really like to think we could show who LDS people really are by actually showing people who really are LDS.






No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

Search This Blog